Owing to its liveliness and unique natural setting, the Höchsterhütte - Rifugio Canziani provides tourists with a warm environment carved within a natural rocky cradle in the Ultental Valley.
The pleasure of discovery – Located in an untouched valley inside the Stelvio National Park, the Höchsterhütte - Rifugio Canziani’s surroundings are rich flora and fauna.
Quietness – A feeling of peacefulness and surprise will embrace all hikers climbing the way up to the Green Lake. Paths leading to the hut provide breathtaking views on an astonishing landscape.
Magic – Upon arrival, tourists, hikers and aplinists will be welcomed by a number of natural attractions and sightseeing points.
The Höchsterhütte - Rifugio Canziani hut provides tourists with a 'base camo', a starting point to explore Trentino and South Tyrol. A network of well-kept hiking paths would allow tourists to catch glimpses, or feel 'drawn' in an ever-changing landscape, experiencing its inner beauty.
Open from 06 June to 11 October 2020.
Here are the 5 golden rules:
- Booking is essential for accommodation and recommended for meals
- Use a mask and disinfectant gel in the common areas
- Always keep a distance according to the rules
- Ask the mountain hut manager what you need for an overnight stay You are in any case recommended to bring a sleeping bag
- Bring slippers and a towel with you